Discount days at the Holiday Festival of Lights - every Monday through Thursday, bring a canned food item for donation to the Lowcountry Food Bank and receive $5 off your admission fee! Dog and cat food also accepted for donation. The discount offer is available every Monday through Thursday through Dec. 31.
It's not just a driving tour - there is so much more to see at the Holiday Festival of Lights!
While you are at the park, don't forget to park the car and experience exciting attractions custom-designed for holiday cheer like:
• Special Family Events on Select Evenings:
Dec. 31: Fireworks at the Holiday Festival of Lights! 9 p.m.
Plus nightly attractions in Santa's Village and Winter Wonderland include:
• Photos with Santa (Nov. 27-Dec. 23 only
• Marshmallow Roasting
• Festival Train Rides
• Lakeside Lights Interactive Activity
• The Amazing Dancing Light Display
• Enchanted Walking Trail
• Gingerbread House Displays
• 50-Ton Sand Sculpture
• Giant Greeting Cards
• Old-Fashioned Carousel
• Unique Gift Shops and the Reindeer Workshop
• Portable Climbing Wall
• Santa’s Sweet Shoppe
See you at the lights!