North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
North Charleston Wannamaker County Park is a nature-oriented park designed for family and group use. It offers over 1,015 acres of beautiful woodlands and wetlands and provides guests with a variety of activities.
- Over seven acres of grassy open meadows
- Sprinkler water play area (seasonal)
- Two miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and skating
- Two and one-half miles of nature trails
- Picnic sites with tables and grills
- Dog park
- Sand volleyball court
- Two playgrounds
- Eighteen-hole disc golf course
- Large play hill
- Park center with snack bar, restrooms, and large patio
- Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark (seasonal)
- Bike and boat rentals
- Covered shelter, meeting, and reception facility rentals
- January - April: 8 a.m. - Sunset
- May - August: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September - December: 8 a.m. - Sunset
Gate closes to incoming traffic 30 minutes before park closes.
- Boat and bike rentals open at 10 a.m.
- View Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark Schedule
- The Sprinkler is April 1 – October 1 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., except for Wednesdays, when it opens at 11 a.m.
- The dog park is closed until 10 a.m. on Thursdays for routine maintenance.
- $2 per person
- Free: Gold Pass members and children two & under
- $1.50 per person: Educational group fee, Monday-Friday. Call Park & Program Services at 843-795-4386 for details.
Boat & Bike Rentals
- Bicycle: $5 per hour
- Two-Seat Pedal Boat: $5 per ½ hour or $7 per hour
- Four-Seat Pedal Boat: $7 per ½ hour or $9 per hour
- Double Kayak: $5 per ½ hour or $7 per hour
All boat rentals to ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cornhole: $5 per hour or $20 per day