Part of the Memorial Waterfront Park complex, the 1250-foot long Mount Pleasant Pier stretches out into Charleston Harbor under the foot of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge. The pier’s foundation was created from pared-down pilings from the old Silas N. Pearman Bridge.
- 8,100-square-foot covered pavilion that hosts dances and other events throughout the year
- Gifts and souvenirs
- Made-to-order sandwiches, ice cream, fruit smoothies, and more at the River Watch Cafe and Gift Shop [View Menu]
- Swings, picnic tables, and rocking chairs
- Tackle sales and rod rentals
- Dogs other than service animals are not permitted on the pier.
Pier Hours & Fees