Designed to challenge, entertain, and inspire, our summer programs focus on developing physical, social, and decision-making skills while promoting self-confidence, environmental awareness, and plenty of fun. Our staff is a carefully selected group of highly-qualified individuals who are passionate about working with youth. Collectively, our staff can confidently provide instruction and facilitation in arts & crafts, canoeing, environmental education, group games, kayaking, Leave No Trace principles, lifeguarding, mountain biking, rock climbing, and stand up paddleboarding. We are committed to providing a positive and supportive summer experience for your child and you.
Camp Registration Opens February 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Explorers Camp for ages 6-9
- Adventure Camp for ages 10-12
- Teen Venture Camp for ages 13-16
- Junior Lifeguard Program for ages 10-16
- Johns Island, Baptist Hill, and McClellanville Odyssey Camp for ages 5-12
- Johns Island Discovery Camp for ages 5-14
- Junior Counselor Leadership Program for ages 13-16
- Camp Rise Above for children with serious illness, disabilities, and challenges
Small group sizes allow counselors to provide individual attention in a group setting. All of our staff are certified in first aid and CPR. Additionally, adventure and teen venture counselors are certified in wilderness first aid or wilderness first responder, while junior lifeguard counselors have Red Cross lifeguard training. The emotional and physical well-being of our campers is our top priority.