Shaggin' on the Cooper
Dust off your dancing shoes and get ready for summer and Shaggin’ on the Cooper! Live music of all varieties will fill the air with local bands performing throughout the season at the Mount Pleasant Pier. All ages are invited to let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze and dance the night away under the stars.
Gates open at 7 p.m., and music begins at 8 p.m.
- April 27: The Hot Pepper Band
- May 18: Shem Creek Boogie Band
- June 15: The Coppertones
- July 4 Uncle Sam Jam: Dave Landeo & The Sol Beats
- July 13: The Sneakers
- August 10: Vinyl Daze
- October 5: Recollections
- Online registration ends at 2 p.m. on the day of each event. If available, tickets at the gate will be $10.
- Children 3 and under are free, and a registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2019 Mount Pleasant Pier dance event.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event and to purchase alcohol.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event, and food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop.
- Outside coolers, alcohol, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the event area.
- No pets allowed.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.