Located within the 643-acre James Island County Park, Edisto Hall is a 3,500-square foot facility that offers a wonderful vista of majestic live oaks and adjacent grassy meadow.
- 5 six-foot round tables, 15 six-foot rectangular tables, and 200 folding chairs
- Kitchen with catering entrance @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Capacity of 300 reception, 200 seated, and 400 using the adjoining meadow
- Picnic area with grills
- Sand volleyball court
- Indoor sound system available upon request @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- All rental equipment must be picked up immediately after your event.
- Full payment of the rental fee and an additional $250 refundable security deposit is required in order to reserve this facility.
- $1,100: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $1,400: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- *$1,800: During the Holiday Festival of Lights (November - December)
- $350 Daytime business meeting, Monday-Thursday. Cannot be booked online. Please call 843-795-4386.
- $1,300: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $1,600: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- $2,000: During the Holiday Festival of Lights (November - December)
*Due to safety concerns with traffic during the Holiday Festival of Lights, guests at this facility will not be permitted to walk from their parking lot to other areas in the park related to the festival. If guests wish to visit other areas of the park or festival, please use your vehicle to drive to those other areas and park in the designated parking lots.