- Race management reserves the right to alter the course or change the scope of this event, if circumstances dictate an alteration.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- One t-shirt per participant for the series.
- There is no team relay competition.
- The Open/Elite division is restricted to those who have finished in the top 20 overall in a Triathlon. Open/Elite entrants are guaranteed placement in the first wave and specially designated transition area.
- Wet suits will NOT be allowed in the Men's and Women's Open/Elite Division.
- If you enter the Open/Elite Division, Athena (Women over 165 lbs.) or Clydesdales (Men over 220 lbs.) Division you will not be eligible for age group awards.
- All participants must wear an approved, undamaged, and unaltered helmet that meets or exceeds the safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, American National Standard Institute (ANSI Z-90.4) or SNELL (ASTM F-1446) and (ASTMF-1447) and be responsible for the safety of their own bicycle. Although traffic is controlled by local law enforcement, each cyclist is ultimately responsible for their own safety while participating in the event.
2020 Race Updates
- Participants must be comfortable swimming 600M in open water and riding a bicycle on roads open to traffic. Parent/guardian must agree to waiver for participants 17 and under.
- Preregistration is required and ends by phone at 5:30 p.m. and online at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, June 30. On-site registration will not be available. Spaces are limited and the event is expected to sell out.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs and swim caps will be mailed USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate. Participant t-shirts will be mailed post-race. Participants receive one t-shirt per series.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race - awards will be mailed via USPS.
- Participants are required to bring their own, pre-filled water bottles. Water stations will not be set up on course.
- Bibs are required. Body marking will not be offered. Lost bib penalties will be enforced.
- Participants, staff, and volunteers permitted on-site only. Please, no spectators at this time.
- Bring equipment to complete onsite bike repairs on your own.