Kiawah Beachwalker Park
Located on the west end of Kiawah Island, Kiawah Beachwalker Park offers ocean frontage and a river view, along with the only public beach access on beautiful Kiawah Island. The park is operated through a cooperative agreement among Kiawah Development Partners, Charleston County Council, and the Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission.
- Boardwalk and handicap-accessible ramp
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals
- Dressing areas
- Snack bar
- Picnic area with grills (first-come, first-served)
- Outdoor showers
- Beach-accessible wheelchairs
Dogs must be leashed at all times within Kiawah Beachwalker Park. The Town of Kiawah identifies specific regulations for areas outside of the park.
Park Hours & Fees
- January - April: 10 a.m. - Sunset
- May - Labor Day: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September - December: 10 a.m. - Sunset
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Weekends only: May 1 – June 20 (including Memorial Day, May 31)
- Daily: June 21 – mid-August
SNACK BAR & CHAIR/UMBRELLA RENTAL SCHEDULE
- Weekends only: May 1 – May 30 (Memorial Day)
- Daily: May 1 – August 15
- Weekends only: August 16 – September 26
Gold pass members park for free year-round.
- January & February: $5
- March: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- April: $10
- May-Labor Day: $10 Monday-Friday and $15 Saturday-Sunday (Note: $15 per vehicle pricing on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day)
- September: $10
- October: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- November & December: $5
- RV/Campers: $20 daily parking
- Buses/Large Vehicles: $40
- Walk-Ins/Bicyclists: free admission
- School Groups: Please call 843-795-4386
Due to limited parking, visitors are encouraged to arrive early, carpool when possible, and expect delays when entering the park. Parking for buses, RV's and/or campers is never guaranteed.
Due to the limited turning radius, we are unable to accommodate RV + bus traffic on weekends during our busy periods, April 1 - Labor Day.
- Beach chair: $10 per day
- Beach umbrella: $15 per day
- Two chairs & one umbrella: $30 per day
Photo ID is required for beach chair/umbrella and wheelchair rentals.