Parties at Splash Island
Make your party reservation online, or call 843-795-4386. Reservations are required at least 14 days in advance. Each party is limited to 30 guests. Parties over 30 people will require the booking of another party.
Splash Island 20-Person Party Package
- All-day admission into Palmetto Islands County Park and Splash Island Waterpark for 20 people (including the guest-of-honor)
- Pitchers of lemonade and water
- Party hut for two hours
- Paper products available upon request
- Parties are held three times a day: 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be at least 14 days in advance.
- $325 per 20-person party
- $8.99 + tax for each additional person (maximum of 10 extra people)
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. A list of all guests will be required at check-in and staff will distribute tickets to those on the list. Additional attendees will be required to pay or must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations are eligible for a 50% refund of the total reservation amount. No refunds will be granted after guests have entered the waterpark.
- Groups may pre-order party platters for $30 each, plus tax (minimum of two) to be delivered to their cabana at a designated time.
- Each platter serves five children. Platter choices include:
- 10 chicken fingers
- 5 corn dogs
- 5 Smuckers Uncrustables PB&Js
- 5 grilled cheese sandwiches
- Each platter includes fries, Goldfish crackers, or seasonal fruit. Party platter orders must be purchased at least three days before the party date.
Bring Your Own Cake & Ice Cream!
- With the party package, groups may bring their own cake and ice cream to celebrate a special occasion. No other food or beverage is allowed into Splash Island.
- The group will need to provide candles, lighter, and cutting and serving utensils.
- Cakes and/or ice cream must be in a paper or plastic container. No glass is allowed.
- Cakes and/or ice cream will be stored by park staff until the group is ready for it.
Groups may also individually purchase food or ice cream from the snack bar located inside the waterpark.
You are welcome to bring your own lunches into Palmetto Islands County Park. However, no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Splash Island Waterpark. You will need to leave your lunches in your vehicles and then exit the waterpark to have your lunch in one of our many shaded and convenient picnic locations.