Reggae Nights Summer Concerts
Summer Nights. Good Music. Good Vibes.
The Reggae Nights Summer Concert Series at James Island County Park features traditional old-school roots reggae with a new-school attitude in a beautiful outdoor setting. Bring your chairs or blanket. It’s Irie.
Gates open at 7:30 p.m.; music begins at 8 p.m. Gates close at 10:30 p.m., and concerts end at 11 p.m.
- June 2 with Equal Rights - Get Tickets
- June 23 with Ras Bonghi and the Reggae All Stars - Get Tickets
- July 14 with Mystic Vibrations - Get Tickets
- August 4 with Amani Smith and the Give Thanks Band - Get Tickets
- Advance tickets are $10 per person.
- Day-of ticket price is $15 per person online or at the gate.
- Children 12 and under are free (no ticket necessary).
- Free for Gold Pass holders. (Gold Pass must be present for festival admission; receipt of purchase will not be accepted. Gold Passes will not be sold on-site.)
- Delights Dessert and Coffee
- Lib’s Diner
- Life Raft Treats
- Papa Johns Pizza
- Southern Roots BBQ
- Sweetgrass Foodz
- T&T’s Original Kettle Korn
- Zimo’s Gyros
- Body Décor Geechee Beads
- Cluck Norris Trading Company
- Creative Sensations
- Gourmet Goods by Andrea
- Irie Innovations
- Pineapple Paw Prints
- Play Salty
- Skigh Drip
- Southern Tot Collection
- Gates open at 7:30 p.m. Music begins at 8:00 p.m.
- Food, beverages, and souvenirs will be available for purchase on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc.
- Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain leashed at all times.
- Concerts take place rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.