Splash Zone Waterpark
When the temperature starts rising, visitors of all ages will enjoy Splash Zone Waterpark, a favorite summer playground located within James Island County Park. This seasonal attraction provides hours of fun and recreation for the entire family.
Splash Zone Features
- 200-foot tube slide (see height restrictions)
- 200-foot open slide (see height restrictions)
- Rainforest play structure with slides*, buckets, sprays, and more
- 500-foot lazy river with an adventure channel of sprays and waterwalls
- Leisure pool
- Showers/changing area
- Locker rentals
- Lounge chairs
- Group and party packages are currently unavailable.
Park Hours & Admission
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Weekends Only, May 15 (plus Memorial Day) through June 4
- Daily, June 5 – mid-August
- Weekends Only, mid-August through Labor Day
Prices do not include tax.
- General Admission: $11.99 per person ($7.99 per person after 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday only)
- Under 48”: $9.99 per person
- Seniors 60+: $6.99 per person
- Children 2 and under: Free
*A $2 per person James Island County Park gate admission is also required.
In the event the waterpark closes due to severe weather, patrons will be allowed a one-time redemption to re-enter the waterpark on a future date with a dated receipt. This offer is valid for the current season only. No refunds will be given.
- 200-foot open and tube slides: Must be at least 42" tall. Those between 42"-48" must slide with someone over 48."
- Rainforest slides: Minimum height of 42" for enclosed slides and 36" for open slides. No lap riding. No tubes, mats, life jackets, face masks, or footwear are permitted on the slides.