Folly Beach Pier
The gift shop and observation deck of the Folly Beach Pier are open to the public while replacement construction continues for the remainder of the pier structure. The new Folly Beach Pier is expected to open in the Spring of 2023.
Pier & Gift Shop Amenities
- Gangplank Gift & Tackle Shop
- Accessible restrooms
- Beach access
- Showers and changing rooms
- Lifeguards (seasonal)
- Beach-accessible wheelchair available
Pier Hours and Fees
- Open daily, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Pier 101 RESTAURANT & bar
- Pier 101 Restaurant is currently closed and is expected to reopen in the Spring of 2022.
No dogs, other than service animals, are allowed on the pier.
- January & February: $5
- March: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- April: $10
- May-Labor Day: $10 Monday-Friday and $15 Saturday-Sunday (Note: $15 per vehicle pricing on Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day)
- September: $10
- October: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- November & December: $5
- Walk-Ins/Bicyclists: free admission
- School Groups: Please call 843-795-4386
Rod rentals are not available at this time.
Folly Beach Pier parking is no longer a Gold Pass benefit as of December 2020. Guests who purchased their Gold Pass prior to November 30, 2020 may still use their pass to access the Folly Beach Pier parking lot until their Gold Pass expires.
Due to limited parking, visitors are encouraged to arrive early, carpool when possible, and expect delays entering the parking lot.
Due to limited turning radius in our parking lot, we are unable to accommodate RVs and buses.