Join us for this exclusive preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights. Runners and walkers will be the first in Charleston to experience more than 200 magical light displays.
$35 per vehicle - maximum 15 people per standard size vehicle. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry.
- November 9
November 10 - Canceled due to severe weather
- The park will close to all traffic at 6:30 p.m.
- All participants must be on the course by 6:45 p.m. and off the course by 8 p.m.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Space is limited, and event is expected to sell out.
- Registration closes when space is full.
- Participants must have a ticket to enter the park.
- Registered participants will receive a glow necklace.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you. You will not receive a ticket in the mail.
- Course Map
Know Before You Go...
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, or scooters are not allowed.
- Socialized dogs on a short, non-retractable leashes are welcome.