Isle of Palms County Park
Isle of Palms County Park offers beautiful ocean frontage with lifeguards on duty seasonally along a beachfront designated swimming area.
- Boardwalks and accessible ramps
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals*
- Dressing area
- Ice cream, drinks, and snacks
- Sand volleyball court
- Picnic area and grills (first-come, first-served)
- Outdoor showers (no soap or shampoo allowed)
- Beach-accessible wheelchairs
*In accordance with a City of Isle of Palms ordinance, all beach rental equipment must be picked up and paid for at the retail area and returned there after use.
Park Hours & Fees
- January - April: 10 a.m. - Sunset
- May - Labor Day: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September - December: 10 a.m. - Sunset
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Weekends only: May 1 – June 20 (including Memorial Day, May 31)
- Daily: June 21 – mid-August
SNACK CART SCHEDULE
- Weekends only (10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.): April 3 - June 20
- Daily (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.): June 21 – August 15
- Weekends only (10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.): August 16 – September 26
CHAIR/UMBRELLA RENTAL SCHEDULE
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- *Daily: April 1 – Labor Day
*Call ahead for availability outside of specified timeframe.
Gold pass members park for free year-round.
- January & February: $5
- March: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- April: $10
- May-Labor Day: $10 Monday-Friday and $15 Saturday-Sunday (Note: $15 per vehicle pricing on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day)
- September: $10
- October: $5 Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday
- November & December: $5
- RV/Campers: $20 daily parking
- Buses/Large Vehicles: $40
- Walk-Ins/Bicyclists: free admission
- School Groups: Please call 843-795-4386
Due to limited parking, visitors are encouraged to arrive early, carpool when possible, and expect delays when entering the park. Parking for buses, RV's and/or campers is never guaranteed.
Due to the limited turning radius, we are unable to accommodate RV + bus traffic on weekends during our busy periods, April 1 - Labor Day.
- Beach chair: $10 per day
- Beach umbrella: $15 per day
- Two chairs & one umbrella: $30 per day
Photo ID is required for beach chair/umbrella and wheelchair rentals. In accordance with a City of Isle of Palms ordinance, all beach rental equipment must be picked up and paid for at the retail area and returned there after use.