SK8 Charleston is a concrete skate park that spans over 32,000 square feet and was designed by Team Pain Skate Parks.
- 200+ foot long snake run that funnels down into a 9-foot deep pocket lined with Federal Stone pool block
- Pro Bowl with an 11.5-foot deep end (18 in. of vert), an 8-foot deep side pocket (6 in. of vert) and a 6-foot deep shallow end
- Intermediate Bowl with a 7-foot deep end and a 5-foot shallow end
- Both bowls are adorned with Tedder Stone pool coping.
- Street course is over 315-feet long and contains three pieces of “skate art” and three pieces of granite
- Fully accessible with raised building and large viewing deck
- Skate shop, food and drink concessions
- Covered and uncovered seating
Park Hours & Fees
Bikes allowed only on Tuesdays. Tuesdays closed to skaters.
January & February
- Monday-Friday, 2-8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, 2-10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
In the event of rain, severe weather, or condensation on the skateable terrain, the park may close until park staff determines the facility safe for use. Please call the shop at 843-406-6971 before driving out.
- Skaters/BMX: $3 per person
- Purchase an annual SK8 Pass for $40 +tax. The pass is a non-transferable ID card that offers free skating and BMX for one year from date of issue. SK8 Pass must be presented to be scanned for admission; receipt of purchase is not valid for entry.
Helmets are required and available for rental for $5. ($25 deposit, refundable when helmet is returned the same day.)