The following facilities will reopen on Tuesday, October 11:
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park (8 a.m. - sunset)
- James Island County Park (8 a.m. - sunset, however, the Climbing Wall will remain closed)
- Isle of Palms County Park (10 a.m.- 6 p.m.)
- Mount Pleasant Pier (8 a.m -11 p.m.)
- Park & Program Services (Walk-In, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Telephone business accepted starting at 8:30 a.m.)
Remaining parks and facilities will reopen as conditions allow. We will continue to update this list as parks are cleared.