Gold Pass Membership
Unwrap a full year of fun and adventure with a Gold Pass Membership! Enjoy unlimited admission into many of your county parks. Spend the day at a variety of special events and take advantage of special park and program discounts in a monthly email sent only to Gold Pass members!
- Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- Folly Beach County Park
- Folly Beach Pier
- Isle of Palms County Park
- James Island County Park
- Johns Island County Park
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park
- Laurel Hill County Park
- Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve
- McLeod Plantation Historic Site (up to four visitors)
- Meggett County Park
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- SK8 Charleston (up to four spectators - does not include skating)
- Wannamaker North Trail
- The Reckoning in the Park
- Harvest Festival
- Holiday Festival of Lights (valid for one-time admission)
- Latin American Festival
- Lowcountry Cajun Festival
- Pet Fest
- Reggae Nights Summer Concert Series
- Caw Caw Early Morning Bird Walks
*Gold Pass must be present for festival admission; receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
Get Your Gold Pass Today!
- Purchase Gold Pass for $85, $70 for Charleston County residents, or $55 for Seniors 60+ plus tax
- Purchase Community Bus Gold Pass for $100 plus tax (available to school groups, daycares, churches, and organizations bringing large buses - not available for commercial bus groups.)
Charleston County resident and Senior 60+ discount will appear in cart.
Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Dive in and enjoy the South Carolina Aquarium all year round. Gold Pass members receive $10 OFF Aquarium annual memberships. To receive your discount, simply show your Gold Pass at the South Carolina Aquarium Member Window or, if purchasing a membership online, use promo code PARKGOLD. Not valid with any other discount. One coupon per person. Restrictions apply.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.