Facility Rules & Regulations
The West County Aquatic Center is a family-friendly facility. We expect all guests to behave in an appropriate manner. Violating the following policies may be cause for ejection from the facility without refund:
- Line-jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior will be cause for ejection without refund.
- Glass items, knives/sharp items, grills, boogie boards, or radios are not allowed.
- Horseplay is not allowed. This includes running, dunking, pushing, diving, etc.
- Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols, or gestures may be ejected from the park without refund.
- Appropriate swimwear is required in order to participate in the aquatic attractions. All clothing is subject to management review and discretion.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property.
- Violating policies may be cause for ejection from the facility without refund.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission Agency Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Planning Your Visit
- Changing rooms and showers are available.
- Life jackets are provided in various sizes.
- To exit and re-enter the waterpark on the same day, you must get your hand stamped at the front admission gate.
- One chaperone is suggested for every eight children.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- The following personal flotation devices are allowed only with adult supervision: child’s inner-tube with built-in seat, "swimmies," and bathing suits with built-in flotation.
- Diaper changing areas are available.
- Children under three must wear swim pants. Swim pants are available for purchase.
- In the event the facility closes due to severe weather, patrons will be allowed a one-time redemption to re-enter on a future date with a dated receipt. This offer is valid for the current season only. No refunds will be given.