The Summer Solstice is a time to reconnect with each other and nature as the sun rises to the highest point in the sky. Join us in the meadow at James Island County Park to celebrate summer and community in this flowing yoga class accompanied by live music from Mystic Vibrations.
- June 16, 2022
- 6-8 p.m.
- James Island County Park
- Advance registration is $35 and ends at 12 p.m. on the day of the event.
- On-site registration will be $40.
- Registration includes yoga class, one beer, and one kids' food item. Must present valid I.D. for alcohol service.
- T-shirts are included with registrations made prior to May 23, but size cannot be guaranteed for those that come in after May 12. Shirts will be distributed onsite. Shirts run true to size.
- Kids 12 and under are free and not required to register. A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants under 15.
- Live music begins at 6 p.m., and yoga begins at 6:30 p.m. A kids yoga class will be offered concurrently.
- Open to all levels and abilities.
- Food will be available for additional purchase.
- No pets allowed.
- Rain date is Thursday, June 23.
About the Instructor: Caroline Nash
I am a lifelong teacher, teaching everything that I have ever loved...education, cheerleading, gymnastics, group fitness, personal training and YOGA. I teach the things that I am most passionate about in hopes that I can share that passion and love with others. I have a strong love for yoga + movement and I am inspired daily by what I learn on and off the mat. As a teacher, I hope that I convey confidence in my students so they feel strong enough to not shy away from a challenge and comfortable enough to stay in the integrity of their body.
I am a 200hr -E RYT and have been teaching yoga for over 10 years and leading Yoga Teacher Trainings for 4 years. I love that I own this sweet lil yoga studio in the heart of Avondale, Community Yoga, where I have an amazing team of teachers who help me create this space where all who come feel welcome to move and breathe and connect to themselves and others mind, body and soul.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.