Palmetto Park Jam
Get ready to jam with the ultimate Allman Brothers tribute band, Idlewild Revival! Grab your tickets now, and secure your spot for an afternoon of tunes. Whether you're a die-hard Allman Brothers fan or simply love great music, this tribute will blow you away!
- Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- Gates open at 11 a.m. Live music is 12-4:30 p.m.
Admission is per vehicle (max 15 people per standard-sized vehicle). Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry.
- Advance admission is $20 per car.
- Day-of admission is $30 per car, if still available.
- Free for Gold Pass members. Gold Pass members do not need to purchase a ticket in advance; members can present their pass at the gate for admission. (Gold Pass must be present for admission; receipt of purchase will not be accepted. Gold Passes will not be sold on site.)
- Purchase Tickets
Please be prepared to present the QR code(s) you received via email when you registered for the event. (You may have to check your SPAM or Junk folders.) You can also find your Registration QR codes by visiting your Active.com events page and logging in with the email address you used to purchase your tickets.
Food & Craft Vendors
- Drifter Merch
- Fig & Fern Designs
- Grateful Seams
- Homeys Head Vibes
- Lowcountry Olive Oil
- Score and Burn
- Alchemy & Fire Candle Co.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- Chairs and blankets are welcome.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required.
- No outside food, alcohol, or coolers are permitted.
- Pets are permitted, but must remain leashed at all times.
- Palmetto Islands County Park will be closed to the public 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to host this event and will reopen to the public at 4:30 p.m.
Palmetto Park Jam offers accessible parking, routes, restrooms/portolets, and viewing area. Visit the Accessibility Tent for more information on accessibility in your parks and KultureCity sensory bags for check out.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.