April 28, 2018
Gates open at 7 p.m. and music begins at 8 p.m.
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
At the gate: $10
Children 3 & under: Free
Shaggin' on the Cooper
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Come out and enjoy scenic views of the Charleston Harbor while dancing to live classic oldies and beach music. All ages are invited to let loose, breathe in the ocean breeze, and dance the night away under the stars.
- Online registration ends at midnight on the day before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 by 2 p.m. or at the event gate if available.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2018 Shaggin’ on the Cooper.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited.
- Outside alcohol, food, and coolers are prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
- April 28 with The Sugarbees
- May 12 with Shem Creek Boogie Band
- June 9 with The Coppertones July 4 "Uncle Sam Jam" with Ellen Drive
- July 14 with The Sneakers
- August 11 with Vinyl Daze
- September 8 with Recollections
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Park schedules and fees are subject to change without notice.