October 13, 2018
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Road
Johns Island, SC 29455
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Take to the trails of Johns Island County Park during the Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K. Breathtaking fall foliage, moss-draped oaks, and native wildlife provide a scenic backdrop to the perfect trail run.
Fees & Registration
- Half Marathon: $40 or $32 for Move IT! Pass members
- 5K: $32 or $25 for Move IT! Pass members
- Rates increase by 20% on race day
- Online registration ends at 3 p.m. on October 12. Walk-up registration and packet pick-up will be held on race day from 7 - 8 a.m.
- Race begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Registration includes post-race cold beverages and food. T-shirts will be guaranteed to participants who register prior to September 13.
- Participants ages 10-15 can register, but must be accompanied by an adult chaperone. Parent/guardian must sign waiver for participants 17 and under.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course.
- The course offers occasional areas of uneven terrain and varies from hard-packed trails with roots to grass. Strollers are not recommended.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.