May 14, 2016
Gates open at 7 p.m. and the music begins at 8 p.m.
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Shaggin' on the Cooper with Shem Creek Boogie Band
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Come out and enjoy scenic views of the Charleston Harbor while dancing to live classic oldies and beach music. All ages are invited to let loose, breathe in the ocean breeze and dance the night away under the stars.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under. Advance purchase is recommended. Admission will be $10 on-site if available.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event.
- Beverages will be available for purchase inside the event, and food is only available in the gift shop. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside alcohol, beverages, and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Online registration will not be available after midnight on Friday before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 before 2 p.m. or at the event gate for $10 if available.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other CCPRC 2016 Shaggin' on the Cooper. You must keep and present your receipt to gain admission into the 2016 Shaggin' on the Cooper of your choice.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.