July 30, 2022
James Island County Park
871 Riverland Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
Saturday, July 30, 2022
Presented in conjunction with Palmetto TRIbe, our annual youth triathlon at James Island County Park is a multi-sport experience like no other in the area - the first to offer an open-water swim. This is an excellent opportunity for youth to experience a lake swim in a safe, well-monitored course. After the swim, participants will traverse the shaded paths and roads inside the park on the run and bike course.
Youth Tri Swim Clinic registration is optional for an additional fee. You must register separately.
Participants must be comfortable swimming 200 yards in open water. Parent/guardian must agree to waiver for participants 17 and under.
- Pre-registration is required and ends by phone at 5:30PM and online at 11:59PM Monday, July 25. On-site registration will not be available.
- Packet pick up will be held onsite race day 6am-7am.
- Shirts are not guaranteed with registrations after June 28.
- Water stations will be set up on course.
- Bibs and helmets are required.
- Bikes should be race ready. Emergency bike repair will be offered.
- Awards ceremony held on-site post-race.
- Participants receive free admission to Splash Zone on race day. Finisher medal must be presented for free entry.