January 16, 2021
Laurel Hill County Park EVENT ENTRANCE: Turn off of US 17 on to Hwy 41 North and go 1.1 miles and Laurel Hill County Park will be 1.1 miles on your right.
Laurel Hill County Park
1400 Hwy. 41
Mount Pleasant, SC 29465
Saturday, January 16, 2021
Traverse the scenic trails of Laurel Hill County Park during the Off Road Duathlon, presented in partnership with Anne Moore Coaching. This three-part beginner-friendly course begins with a 2-mile run, then includes a 7-mile bike, and finishes with another 2-mile run. Spaces are limited and event is expected to sell out.
Helmets required. The bike leg is best suited for knobby, wide-tired bikes. Finisher medals will be given out, and awards will be given to the top three male/female finishers.
Participants ages 14-15 can register but must have an adult chaperone on-site in the event parking area. Chaperone is not required to register. Parent/guardian must sign waiver for participants 17 and under.
2020 COVID-19 RACE CHANGES:
- Pre-registration is required and ends by phone at 5:30PM and online at 11:59PM Wednesday, January 6. On-site registration will not be available. Spaces are limited and event is expected to sell out.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs will be mailed via USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race. Award and t-shirts will be mailed post-race.
- Water stations will be available on course. Pre-filled, personal water bottles are highly recommended.
- Bibs are required.
- Participants, staff, volunteers, and chaperones permitted on-site only. Please, no spectators at this time.
COVID-19 Protocols and Guidelines:
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces, any outdoor spaces where 6-feet of social distancing is not possible or when interacting with our staff.
- Masks are required unless eating, drinking, or engaging in physical activity.
- Our staff will wear masks during face-to-face interactions, while engaged in the preparation of food and beverages, while working in an enclosed space, or when 6-feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Maximum capacities for all programs, events, and facilities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Most programs and events require pre-registration. On-site registration will not be offered unless specifically stated in the activity description.
- Customers who do not abide by COVID-19 guidelines may be asked to leave.