January 28, 2021
Folly Beach County Park
1100 W Ashley Ave
Folly Beach, SC 29439
Sunset Moonrise Beach Walk
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Join a naturalist for a leisurely walk on the beach to admire the southwest end of Folly Island during the twilight hours. We will watch the sunset and the full moon rise while we look for animals that call the edge of America home this time of year.
A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
COVID-19 Protocols and Guidelines:
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces, any outdoor spaces where 6-feet of social distancing is not possible or when interacting with our staff.
- Masks are required unless eating, drinking, or engaging in physical activity.
- Our staff will wear masks during face-to-face interactions, while engaged in the preparation of food and beverages, while working in an enclosed space, or when 6-feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Maximum capacities for all programs, events, and facilities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Most programs and events require pre-registration. On-site registration will not be offered unless specifically stated in the activity description.
- Customers who do not abide by COVID-19 guidelines may be asked to leave.