November 7, 2020
Gates open at 12 p.m. Live music is 1-4 p.m.
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Rd
Johns Island, SC 29455
Admission is $40 per vehicle; 4 people max per car.
Pickin' in the Park: Drive-In Bluegrass Concert
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Borne out of a love for live music and the desire to gather safely by social distancing, we are proud to present Pickin' in the Park: a Drive-In Bluegrass Concert!
- Admission is $40 per vehicle; 4 people max per car. Each vehicle must have a ticket for entry.
- Advance tickets are required.. There will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Tickets purchased on or before October 24, 2020 will be mailed to the address on file. Tickets purchased after October 24, 2020 must be picked up at CCPRC Headquarters Park & Program Services office (861 Riverland Dr. Charleston, SC 29412)
- There are no refunds, unless the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Each vehicle will be directed to a designated parking space. Patrons must remain for the duration of the event unless there is an emergency.
- Masks are required unless eating or drinking, and must be worn when interacting with CCPRC staff members and vendors.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space.
- Food and craft vendors will be available on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol purchase.
- No outside food, alcohol, or coolers are permitted.
- Tents are not allowed in parking spaces, and your open hatchback must be no higher than the roof of your car.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain leashed at all times.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.