November 7, 2020
Race begins at 9 a.m. Preregistration ends Thursday, November 5. Race day registration is available from 8-8:45 a.m.
Use Laurel Hill County Park EVENT ENTRANCE: Turn off of US 17 on to Hwy 41 North and go 1.1 miles and Laurel Hill County Park will be 1.1 miles on your right.
Laurel Hill County Park
1400 Hwy. 41
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Preregister for $28. Race day registration is available from 8-8:45 a.m. for $34.
Chili 5K Trail Run
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Navigate the majestic moss-draped trails of Laurel Hill County Park during the Chili 5K.
Race Registration & Details
- Race begins at 9 a.m.
- Race fee: $32
- Please use the park’s event entrance at 1400 SC-41, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466.
- Pre-registration is required and ends by phone at 5:30PM and online at 11:59PM Wednesday, October 28. On-site registration will not be available. Spaces are limited and event is expected to sell out.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs will be mailed via USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate.
- Long sleeve participant t-shirts are guaranteed to participants who register prior to October 2 and will be mailed post-race.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race.
- Water stations will be limited to bottled water only.
- Bibs are required. Lost bib penalties will be enforced.
- Participants, staff, volunteers, and chaperones permitted on-site only. Please, no spectators at this time.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course.
- The course offers occasional areas of uneven terrain and varies from hard-packed trails with roots to grass. Strollers are not recommended.