November 7, 2018
Arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 p.m. and will not reopen until approximately 8:30 p.m. he event begins at 6:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 p.m. and will not reopen until approximately 8:30 p.m.
Holiday Festival of Lights
James Island County Park
871 Riverland Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
Advance: $12 or $10 for Move IT! Pass members
Fees & Registration
Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Join us for this exclusive preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights. Runners and walkers will be the first in Charleston to experience more than 200 magical light displays. After the two-mile run/walk, you're are invited to enjoy the festival's amenities.
- All participants must be preregistered and have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
- Ages two and under are free, but will still need a ticket. Enter the number at checkout.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Registration closes when space is full.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Tickets purchased seven or more days in advance will be mailed to the address on file. Tickets purchased fewer than seven days can be picked up at the James Island County Park gatehouse upon entrance to the event.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, or scooters are not allowed.
- Socialized dogs on a short, non-retractable leashes are welcome.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.