November 28, 2018 3:48 PM
Park & Facility Holiday Schedules
Read on for park and facility schedules for the upcoming holidays.
The following parks and facilities will be CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Day
• Headquarters/Park & Program Services Center
• James Island County Park*
• Climbing Wall
• Palmetto Islands County Park
• Wannamaker County Park
• Caw Caw Interpretive Center
• Mount Pleasant Pier
• Folly Beach Pier
• Folly Beach County Park
• Isle of Palms County Park
• Kiawah Beachwalker Park
• McLeod Plantation Historic Site
• Cooper River Marina
• SK8 Charleston
* The Campground and Cottages is open to registered guests, and the Holiday Festival of Lights is open from 5:30-10 p.m.
The following parks and facilities are OPEN SUNRISE-SUNSET on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
• Wannamaker North Trail
• Johns Island County Park
• Laurel Hill County Park
• Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve
• Meggett County Park
• Schroder Community Center
• Baptist Hill Tennis Complex
• Haut Gap Recreation Complex
• Thompson Hill Recreation Complex
• St. James Santee Recreation Complex
During December, James Island County Park will close to all incoming visitors at 4:30 p.m. Guests must exit the park by 5 p.m. so that staff may prepare for the Holiday Festival of Lights.