Campground Rates & Reservations
- There are no alerts at this time.
- Pull-Thru: $61
- Back-In: $54
- Water/Electric/Tent: $50
- Primitive/Overflow: $33
- Seasonal Group Primitive: $4 per person January 1 - March 31 and Labor Day - October 31 (at least 15 campers to qualify for group rate)
- Call 843-795-4386 to check availability or to make reservations. Email the campground for more information. Reservations cannot be made through email or online.
- Subject to availability, campground reservations are recommended and may be made up to one year prior to your arrival date.
- Full payment is due at the time the reservation is made.
- Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, money order, certified bank check, traveler's check, or cash.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the start of your reservation will incur a cancellation fee of $10. Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the start of your reservation incur a $10 cancellation fee and the loss of one night's fee.
- A maximum reservation of 7 nights may be made during the Holiday Festival of Lights.
- View Campground Guidelines for more information.
After enjoying what the park has to offer, guests can visit other areas of Charleston by hopping on our round-trip shuttle service to the downtown Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach Fishing Pier, or Folly Beach County Park for only $10 per person.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.