Evening in the Park
Spend a beautiful summer evening outdoors discovering all that your Folly Beach County Park has to offer.
- Date: August 19 & 26
- Time: 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Event admission is free with the cost of regular park admission ($10 per car).
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Music provided from 5-8 p.m.
- Snack bar is open and will also sell water and Coke products.
- Dogs allowed on the beach after 6 p.m. (must remain leashed).
- No alcohol on the beach.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited.
- ID required for alcohol purchase.
- This is a family-friendly event and there will be a children’s beach program available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
"Sharks in the Park"
Kids ages seven and up are invited to join a park naturalist on the beach to learn all about sharks. We will look at shark artifacts, learn about how sharks live their lives, and highlight the important role sharks play in the coastal ecosystem. We may even go on a short walk to look for shark teeth! While grown-ups are enjoying their evening in the park, kids will have fun too learning all about these fascinating animals.
- Cost: Free
- Max number of kids per session: 10 on a first-come, first-served basis; sign up onsite
- Session times: 5:30-6:00 and 6:15-6:45
- Meeting Location: On the deck
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.