Pickin' in the Park
Attention Attendees: Due to consistent rain earlier this week, we do expect the grounds at Johns Island County Park to be wet tomorrow, February 20, 2021. We recommend bringing chairs and we also suggest wearing rain boots or other gear suitable for wet ground conditions.
Born out of a love for live music and the desire to gather safely by social distancing, we are proud to present Pickin' in the Park at Johns Island County Park!
- Saturday, February 20, 2021
- Gates open at 12 p.m. Live music is 1-4 p.m.
- Pickin' in the Park is now sold out!
- Event will sell out - purchasing tickets in advance is required and on-site ticket sales will not be available.
- Tickets are available for purchase per 10x10 square, not per person. Squares are limited to 4 people max. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry. Squares will be available on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival.
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m.; Music begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space. Please be prepared to carry all items to your square from your parking spot.
- Food vendors will be available on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- Tents and umbrellas are allowed; however, they will be placed in the back of the venue as to not block others’ view.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.
- There are no refunds unless the event is canceled due to inclement weather.