Pickin' in the Park
Borne out of a love for live music and the desire to gather safely by social distancing, we are proud to present Pickin' in the Park at Johns Island County Park!
- Saturday, February 20, 2021
- Gates open at 12 p.m. Live music is 1-4 p.m.
- Advanced tickets are required. There will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Gold Passes will not be honored at this event.
- Event will sell out - purchasing tickets in advance is required and on-site ticket sales will not be available.
- Tickets are available for purchase per 10x10 square, not per person. Squares are limited to 4 people max. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry. Squares will be available on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival.
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m.; Music begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space. Please be prepared to carry all items to your square from your parking spot.
- Food vendors will be available on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- Tents and umbrellas are allowed; however, they will be placed in the back of the venue as to not block others’ view.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.
- There are no refunds unless the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.
- Masks are required unless eating or drinking and must be worn when interacting with CCPRC staff members and vendors.