The Reckoning in the Park
Grateful Dead fans, rejoice! The popular local tribute band The Reckoning returns, this time to Palmetto Islands County Park! The Reckoning offers a fresh new approach to the seemingly infinite library of songs and soundscapes that can only be defined as "Grateful Dead."
- Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- Gates open at 1 p.m. Live music is 2-5 p.m.
- The Reckoning in the Park is now sold out!
- Event will sell out - purchasing tickets in advance is required and on-site ticket sales will not be available.
- Tickets are available for purchase per 10x10 square, not per person. Squares are limited to 4 people max. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry. Squares will be available on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival, beginning at 1 p.m.
- Gates open at 1 p.m.; Music begins at 2 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space. Please be prepared to carry all items to your square from your parking spot.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted within your square. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed in a designated section of the park.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- Tents and umbrellas are allowed; however, patrons must choose a square in the back of the venue as to not block others’ view.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.
- If an event is canceled by Charleston County Parks, a refund will be provided.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.