- Visitors may take photos of the property with hand-held cell phones and/or cameras for personal use.
- Wedding photography is not allowed.
- All professional photo shoots (including, but not limited to, group or family shoots) and all photography involving equipment other than a hand held camera or cell phone must be scheduled in advance with the park office.
- Time: Photo shoots must take place Tuesday-Sunday, 7-9 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
- Fee: $100 per hour, 7-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. and $200 per hour after 6 p.m.
- Please call 843-762-9514 to make appointments or for additional information.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed in designated areas with an approved application.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Removal or destruction of natural resources and wildlife prohibited.
- Metal detectors are not allowed.
- Swimming is not allowed.
- Motorized vehicles permitted on designated roadways only.
- Firearms, fireworks, remote control airplanes, and any dangerous projectiles are prohibited. Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission does recognize a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
- No bicycles, skates, rollerblades, or skateboards allowed.
- Activities involving sales and solicitation require written approval from park management.
- Park in designated areas only. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- Please don’t feed wildlife in your county parks. Animals that are hand-fed can become aggressive, steal food, and even bite visitors.
- Rules & Regulations Governing All Charleston County Parks’ Facilities & Activities (PDF)