The moon and stars enhance this flowing yoga class. Inclusive and open to all abilities and fitness levels. Participants will receive a special glow-in-the-dark prize.
- April 6, 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Mount Pleasant Pier
- May 11, 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Johns Island County Park
- June 1, 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Folly Beach County Park
- July 6, 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Folly Beach County Park
- September 14, 7:30-8:30 p.m. at Mount Pleasant Pier
- October 12, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Wannamaker County Park
- November 6, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at James Island County Park
Registration & Fees
- Advance registration is $10 per person and ends at 4 p.m. on the day of the event.
- If space is available, onsite registration will be available for an increased fee of $12 per person.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
About the Instructor
Kelly-Jean is a certified Rolfer who has been teaching Yoga and Contemplative movement for almost 2 decades. From 2012 until 2020 she taught weekly classes, led teacher trainings, and maintained a private Rolfing practice at her brick and mortar studio, Mission Yoga. During that period she also founded Sarayana Yoga, a system of Hatha Yoga that Synthesizes TCM, Taoism, and Rolfing concepts. Not a style of movement, Sarayana is more of a method of seeing and contextualizing the varied elements of healing and awakening in our lives.
In her yoga classes, Kelly intuitively weaves elements of Yin, Vinyasa, and experimental movement into a seamless exploration of humanness that leads to greater somatic intelligence. She is an inspired storyteller known for her humor and patient commitment to students. As a Rolfer, she finds personal ways to help facilitate growth and freedom in each client’s body/mind through structural body work as well as movement exploration.
Currently she has a private Rolfing and movement practice in Charleston, S.C. and leads virtual and in person Teacher Trainings, Pop-ups, and Corporate Wellness events nationally. She is also sharing her thoughts on the practice and the industry of Yoga with her long time friend and co-host Ashley Bell, in their podcast Yoga Burnout which you can find on Spotify or anywhere podcasts are played.