Wine Down Wednesday
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- August 5
August 19Canceled due to severe weather
- Live music: Chris Sordelet
- Food truck: Street Bird
- September 2 - Sold out!
September 16Canceled due to severe weather
- September 30
- October 14
- There will be no onsite registration. You must purchase your ticket in advance to attend this event. Tickets are very limited and this event will sell out.
- Admission is $15 and includes wine, live music and a commemorative wine glass. Preregistration is required and will be taken online and over the phone until 2pm the day of the event.
- No tables or chairs will be provided. Guests are encouraged to bring their own.
- Food will be available for purchase from the food truck vendor.
- Must be 21 to register, but under 21 welcome with a paid chaperone.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. ID is required for alcohol.
- If an event is canceled due to inclement weather, a refund will be provided.
- This is a family-friendly event meant to be enjoyed while social distancing, so please be mindful and courteous of your neighbors.
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain leashed at all times.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.