Come on out to Johns Island County Park for foot-stompin’ live music from local bluegrass bands, pumpkin decorating, archery, and more. Feast on Southern delights like finger-lickin’ Carolina barbeque, kettle korn, and all of your favorite festival foods! Once you’ve eaten your fill, head on over to the crafters market for some great for holiday shopping! Charleston County Public Library will also be here with games, books, and more!
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2022
Time: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: Johns Island County Park, 2662 Mullet Hall Road, Johns Island, SC 29455
- $10 per person
- Free for kids 12 & under and Gold Pass Members (Gold Pass must be present for festival admission; receipt of purchase will not be accepted. Gold Passes will not be sold on-site.)
To be announced
To be announced
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m.; Music begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Food and beverages, including beer/wine and soft drinks, will be available for purchase. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Kid’s activities include pumpkin painting, archery, and horse jumps.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and/or blankets as needed.
- Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited.
- Local craft and merchandise vendors will be on-site during the event.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on leash at all times.
Archery Turkey Day Shoot
If you're ages 8-17 years, join us for a friendly archery target-shooting showdown. The male and female competitors with the overall highest score will have caught Thanksgiving dinner, as they take home their own frozen turkey!