Watching Your Children

If you become separated from a child while at one of the Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission water parks or beach parks, report the incident to a lifeguard or lifeguard supervisor immediately. We have procedures in place to assist with locating missing persons. Please be sure to give a description of the missing person to a staff member.
  • Age
  • Clothing description
  • Direction of travel
  • Distinguishing marks
  • Hair and eye color
  • Health
  • How long the person has been missing
  • Location of the vehicle that brought them into our facility
  • Name
  • Physical disabilities or special medical needs
  • Place the person was last seen
  • Race
  • Sex
A little boy plays with a truck on the beach