1. Abandoning or parking vehicles or trailers on the premises of any landing for a period of more than seventy-two (72) consecutive hours is prohibited.
2. No transactions of any commercial type (i.e. give or receive money or other goods and services in exchange for money) on the premises of any landing.
3. Utilizing the parking areas of any landing solely for the customers of any for-profit business is prohibited.
4. Using any boat landing to advertise a vehicle or trailer for sale is prohibited.
5. Utilizing the boat landings for the storage, loading, or transportation of construction materials without a special permit or authorization from Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission is prohibited.
6. Utilizing the parking spaces dedicated for vehicles with boat trailers for parking vehicles on weekends or holidays is prohibited.
7. Obstructing the boat launch or make ready lane or tie down area with any vehicle or trailer, or tying to a floating dock for more than fifteen consecutive minutes is prohibited