Dog Day Afternoon at the Waterpark
September 7, 2014
Celebrate the dog days of summer with man's best friend at Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark
Date & Time
Canine Ticket Prices
- Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Noon - 5:00pm
- Dogs must have all current vaccinations.
- Otter Bay, the Wave Pool, and the Lazy River will only be open for dogs. Owners will not be allowed to swim.
- Advance ticket purchase is recommended.
- Admission ticket (not receipt) is required for entry.
Helpful Hints For a Great Time
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations for entry into the event: rabies, distemper, parvo virus, and bordetella.
- Prior to entering Whirlin' Waters, please walk your dog to help him/her relieve themselves, and be sure to pick up any waste. Waste bags will be available. We would like to avoid accidents in the pool as much as possible.
- Your dog may be released from the leash upon entering Whirlin' Waters.
- Humans should not enter the water past knee depth. Swimming is for dogs only.
- Please do not trim your dog’s nails prior to attending Dog Day Afternoon. Dogs will be running on the concrete area and nails will wear down quickly.
- Your dog must remain under your control at all times.
- Please be aware of where your dog is at all times.
- Be sure your dog has been exposed to swimming prior to the event.
- Be courteous to other guests. Manage your dog, and clean up as necessary.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed. No puppies under 6 months of age are allowed.
- Outside food and drink (dog and human) is not allowed in the pool area. Concessions will be available for human visitors, but must be eaten in the concessions area. Fresh water will be available for dogs throughout.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.