Be Fit, Charleston!
Fitness Festival & Famers Market
Be Fit, Charleston! is designed to encourage families to become naturally fit with both professionally led and self-guided physical activities. On September 6, take in the views of Old Towne Creek County Park
with hands-on activities for the whole family.
Fitness & Fun for All
Date & Time
- Bootcamp and yoga classes for adults
- 1-mile fun run
- Water slides
- Recycle relays and interpretive nature walks for kids
- Climbing wall
- Bring a bike and a pair of walking shoes to explore Old Towne on your own
- Farm-fresh market from Ambrose Family Farm and the opportunity to join Be Fit CSA. Sign up for fall season produce with pick up available at James Island County Park and Palmetto Islands County Park.
- Door prizes from Be Fit CSA, Stono Market, Black Bean Co., and the Charleston Riverdogs.
- September 6
- 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Ages 13 & up: $10
- Children 3-12: $5
- Children Under 3 & Gold Pass Members: Free