Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark
8888 University Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29406
(843)572-7275 or (843)795-4386
Gallons of fun for all ages, Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark is located within North Charleston Wannamaker County Park and offers seasonal, island-style water play packed into over 15-acres.
- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Weekends Only: May 3-25 and August 16 - Labor Day.
- Daily: May 26-August 15
- Save more with Extra Value Days
or a Super Splash Pass
- General Admission: $19.99 per person
- Under 48”: $14.99 per person
- Seniors 60 : $9.99 per person
- Children 2 & under: Free
- After 3:00 p.m. (Mon – Fri): $10.99
Groups & Parties
- Otter Bay kiddie pool area with six-lane racer slide, sprays, and 10 different interactive features
- Lily Pad Lagoon toddler play area with shallow pool and three different spray geysers
- The Big Kahuna wave pool is 27,000 square feet of different types of wave action
- Riptide Run mat racer slide delivers 347 feet and 6 lanes of sliding (minimum height of 42”)
- Tubular Twister multi-slide complex with 3 different selections of thrilling spills, each approximately 300-feet long (minimum height of 48”)
- Big Splash Tree House has 66 interactive play elements including pinwheels, troughs, body slides, jets, waterwheels, and a giant bucket that dumps 1,000 gallons of water
- Rollin' River lazy river featuring 870-feet of relaxation
Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission (CCPRC) reserves the right to use photos taken of visitors while they are at CCPRC facilities or CCPRC-related events for publicity purposes.
SPLASH ISLAND NOTICE
Splash Island Waterpark at Palmetto Islands County Park will be closed for the remainder of the day due to mechanical issues.