Thank you for expressing an interest in volunteer opportunities with Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission. We take great pride in the diversity of facilities and programs we offer, our excellent customer service, and most importantly, our fun atmosphere.
Why Volunteer with Your Charleston County Parks?
- Meet new people!
- Experience county parks and programs for free!
- Get involved with your community!
- Attend volunteer appreciation socials and events!
- Get a volunteer reciprocal pass for participating area attractions if you serve more than 30 hours a year!
- Must be at least 13 years old.
- An up-to-date Volunteer Application must be on file.
- A background check may be conducted.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, friendliness, punctuality, and tactfulness are all wonderful assets when volunteering.
- Event t-shirts may be required. When possible, khaki shorts or pants are preferred clothing.
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator by email
or phone at (843) 762-8053.