Shag the night away under the stars at the Folly Beach Edwin S. Taylor Fishing Pier, where DJ Jim Bowers will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music for you all night long.
May 30, June 20, July 25, August 8, August 29, & Sept. 19
- Event hours: 7:00-11:00pm.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Locklear’s Beach City Grill and the Gangplank Gift & Tackle Shop located at the entrance to the pier.
- Only 600 spaces will be sold for each event.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in price.
- Rain dates are the following Saturday night.
- To minimize sway and preserve the structural integrity of the pier, line dancing is not allowed at the Moonlight Mixers.
- Online registration will not be available after midnight on the Thursday before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling (843) 795-4386 or at the event gate.
- Buy Online! Advance general admission: $10/$8 CCR*
- At the gate: $10 (based on availability)
|Fill up your dance card this summer!
Save up to $36 when you purchase an All-Access Dance Pass!
Moonlight Mixer & Shaggin' on the Cooper Pass: $84/$60 CCR*
Moonlight Mixer Pass: $48/$36 CCR*
Shaggin' on the Cooper Pass: $48/$36 CCR*
Call (843) 795-4386 for more information or to purchase an All-Access Dance Pass.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.