- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed in designated areas with an approved application.
- Radios must be kept at low volume.
- Fires allowed in cooking grills only.
- Removal or destruction of natural resources and wildlife is prohibited.
- Metal detectors are not allowed.
- No swimming allowed in lakes, lagoons, ponds or tidal creeks.
- Pets must be kept on a leash (except in designated dog park), cleaned up after, and under control at all times.
- Motorized vehicles permitted on designated roadways only.
- Please stay on marked trails and paths.
- Firearms, fireworks, remote control airplanes, and any dangerous projectiles are prohibited. Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission does recognize a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
- No bicycles, skates, rollerblades or skateboards allowed on docks or hill. Please walk bicycles on boardwalks and ramps.
- Freshwater fishing is offered in some areas of the park.
- All occupants of any kayak or boat must wear a personal flotation device at all times while on any lake, lagoon or pond.
- Activities involving sales and solicitation require written approval from park management.
- Adult supervision required.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, pets or toys.
- No food or drinks.
- No running.
- Area may be closed periodically for inclement weather or maintenance.