Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk
November 12 & 13, 2014
Join us for a two-mile non-competitive fun run and walk and special preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights at James Island County Park. After reaching the finish line, participants are invited to enjoy all that the festival has to offer.
- Event begins at 6:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 PM and will not reopen until approximately 8:30PM.
- Race fees are $12 per person (ages 3 and up).
- All participants must be preregistered and must have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
- There will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Tickets can be picked up until 5:30 on the day of the event at CCPRC Park & Program Services, 861 Riverland Drive.
- Registration closes when space is full. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- For your safety, bicycles are not allowed.
For more information, call (843) 795-4386,
Park & Program Services.