Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk
November 12 & 13, 2014
Both nights of the Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk are SOLD OUT! Your admission ticket - not your receipt of purchase - is required for entry.
Join us for a two-mile non-competitive fun run and walk and special preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights at James Island County Park. After reaching the finish line, participants are invited to enjoy all that the festival has to offer.
Get Some Exercise & Sneak Peek of the 25th annual Holiday Festival of Lights!
- When: November 12 and 13
- Where: James Island County Park
- Event begins at 6:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 PM and will not reopen until approximately 8:30PM.
- All participants must be preregistered and have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
- Tickets can be picked up until 5:30 on the day of the event at CCPRC Park & Program Services, 861 Riverland Drive.
- Registration closes when space is full. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- For your safety, bicycles are not allowed.
For more information, call (843) 795-4386,
Park & Program Services.