Show All Answers
The registration fee includes the entire forum and meals. (Tuesday evening is dinner on your own). For accommodations and pricing...
- June in Charleston is very warm month. Temperature averages will range from 85-90 degrees in the day and nighttime between 65-70 degrees. In the Lowcountry we do have occasional afternoon thunderstorm due to high humidity, so we encourage you to bring a rain jacket.
- We will be active, so you will need to bring good quality walking shoes/sneakers.
- You will be staying in the heart of downtown Charleston. We have arranged time for you to see and enjoy the sights of this beautiful and historic city.
- Dining downtown ranges from very small unique restaurants to world class cuisine, however, many high-end restaurants are flexible with dress as to welcome people from all over the world.
- Our forum is designed to be fun and casual dress is appropriate for all forum activities. Feel free to put your toes in the sand!